- Martin Kollie
Tintage is an all in one platform that allows you to create an online page, sell digital and collect payment from your audience.
People Increasingly spend their time on platforms and less on the browser. And Have you noticed how social media profiles are allowed to have one link?
That's prime real estate.
Tintage is a platform that lets you build your own digital store front. It is designed for the social media age.
It comes with:
- Link in bio functionality, so you can display all your links on one page
- Integrated online store solution (order management, dashboard etc)
- Customisation - Brand your store
You get your own store page where you can list the products you sell. You can now accept payments directly Card payments, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
I’m making it because I tried to create an online shop and online community and took a week to set things up. Anyone should be able to make a site in minutes, list their products and services and charge for it.
It is an alternative to digital marketplaces allows direct audience sales
It is also useful for influencers and content creators to share affiliate links and link their digital profiles
So far I’ve built an app and web app from scratch and it’s ready to accept user. So far bootstrapped.
How is it different from (Shopify, eBay, Depop, Etsy)?
- Increase sales make it easy for people to buy your items
- We don't recommend your competitors' products to your customers. Other marketplaces recommend your competitor under similar items. We don't
- Easy to get started. Do it on your phone
- Full branding and customisation
- Setup custom shipping rate
How does it work?
- Create and customize your store page. title, description, background color
- Add your products. Set price, title, description, stock upload images and set shipping rates
- Connect your bank account so you can get paid directly through Stripe
- You get a link you can share with audience or customers.